The Detroit Jacket built a reputation for toughness on the backs of warehouse workers, farmhands, and ranchers across America. This men's jacket is made of cotton duck that's rugged and durable. It has a warm blanket lining down the body with smooth quilted nylon through the sleeves. The droptail hem provides extra coverage but leaves enough room for your tool belt.
Engineered for low warmth in cooler conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Blanket-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower front pockets
- Two inside pockets