Warmth Rating Earned: Level 2 - Warmer
Engineered For Midrange Warmth in Moderately Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
These men's heavyweight bibs hold their own through wind, light rain, and several seasons of hard work. The overalls are made with our rugged firm-hand duck, the most durable canvas out there. They have a smooth quilted lining from the waist down, with ankle-to-thigh leg zips for quick ventilation.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining to waist for easy on and off; Polyester insulation to waist for midweight warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Metal rivets at vital stress points
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure
- Two large front pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
- Reinforced Cordura® back-leg kick panels add durability