ALL SALES FINAL ON THIS PRODUCT
Men's jacket that's water-repellent, insulated, and built to last
The men's jacket you'll wear on the job and out on the town. It sheds light rain and has low-profile insulation to beat the chill. This rugged layer is made with our Quick Duck canvas, which is lighter than traditional sandstone duck, but ounce-for-ounce just as tough. It also has a smooth quilted lining and plenty of pockets for your gear.
- 8.5-ounce, 60% cotton / 40% polyester canvas
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Mock neck collar with full-zip front and inner storm flap
- Pleated elbows for ease of movement; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold; Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Two large lower-front pockets; Two flap chest pockets with snap closures; Two inside pockets; one with zipper closure and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Back length: Large Regular: 30"; Large Tall: 32"