When your job requires exposure to dangerous arcs and flames, protect yourself with this men's flame-resistant jacket. It's made of lightweight, water-resistant fabric that gives you the warmth and durability of sandstone duck without the bulk. Stretch panels on the back, elbows, and sides let you maneuver into tight spots.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon Quick Duck® canvas
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Vislon® front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Protective inner flap
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"