Men's updated heavyweight bibs for the coldest conditions.
An update to one of our most popular lined bibs, the R27, these men's overalls were designed using feedback from our Carhartt Crew. Made to hold their own through cold, wind and light rain, these bibs are the hardest-working overalls around. They're made with our heavyweight cotton duck and lined with lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for exceptional warmth. Reinforced kick panels lend long-lasting durability.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation through the legs for warmth without the weight
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with webbing slider for comfort and personalized fit
- Side button closure with stretch panel for more precise fit
- Zipper fly
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure for electronics
- Two front ledge pockets; Reinforced back pockets
- Updated longer double front to cover entire knee; Openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-knee leg zips for easy on and off
- Reinforced Cordura® kick panels around cuffs add durability
- Style 104031