Warmth Rating Earned: Level 2 - Warmer
Engineered For Midrange Warmth in Moderately Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
Work hard, play harder. The first Carhartt outdoor gear was released in the 1930s under the name Super Dux. This men's jacket continues the legacy, bringing technical outdoor features to our classic active jac. It blocks wind, shrugs off light rain, and has a soft sherpa lining for warmth. The nylon is lighter and stronger than traditional duck fabric, giving it the durability and comfort for days on the move.
- 18.1-ounce, 97% Nylon/3% Elastane with Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Sherpa-lined for extra warmth
- Two lower front pocket
- Rib-knit storm cuff
- Center-front zipper with kissing welt
- Drop-tail, adjustable hem
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Adjustable hood with hidden drawcord for safety
- Interior hook-and-loop pocket on wearer's left side
- Twice stitched main seams