THE EXTREME CARIBOU
Built for it all, this Caribou features a durable element-proof shell, felt reflective lining for supreme warmth, and and enhanced two-layer sole for durability and traction.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with omni-heat® reflective lining.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with an enhanced two-layer construction for durability. Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole.
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFRENCE: N/A
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Light Rain, Light Snow, Heavy Snow