When the forecast says "wintry mix," this men's Carhartt cap is versatile enough to keep up. It shrugs off light rain and snow, plus it has lightweight insulation and a soft lining for warmth. Wear it with the earflaps down on the coldest days, and tuck them away when the temperature warms up.
- 97% cotton/ 3% elastane stretch canvas
- Tricot lined with 100g insulation in the crown and earflap
- Unstructured, low-profile cap
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent finish keeps you dry in light rain
- FastDry®® sweatband wicks sweat and dries fast
- Sherpa earflaps can be snapped up when not in use
- Carhartt label sewn on front