When the hazards are high and the temperature's low, this men's quilt-lined coat has your back. It's made from heavyweight cotton duck that's flame-resistant, wind-resistant, and warm. Extra details include shoulder straps for your radio and snaps under the collar to attach a hood.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- 11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining; FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 4 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Spread collar; Two-way brass zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer storm flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar hood snaps for optional hood
- Two chest pockets
- Two inner patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large regular: 31.5"; Large tall: 33.5"